We will begin posted weekly updates to keep our student-athletes, parents, families and community members up to date on what is occurring with athletics at North Mecklenburg High School. Please keep in mind that things are changing all the time and updates can be out of date minutes after being posted. Please continue to contact your coach with any questions.
- Transportation - CMS will allow student-athletes to ride in vehicles to athletic events this year with a signed Parent/Guardian Consent & Release Form for Athletic Travel. Please click here to download and sign the form. After signing the form please turn the form in to your coach.
- Ticket to Play - all student-athletes must have completed Ticket to Play prior to participating in workouts and/or practice. You can access Ticket to Play by clicking here.
- Spectators - Volleyball is currently limited to 25 spectators. The volleyball staff will communicate how we will select the 25 spectators at each event. We will allow 25 spectators for the JV game and then clear the gym for another 25 spectators for the Varsity game. Our focus will be on allowing parents/guardians to attend events. Currently no spectators are allowed at Cross Country meets.
- Pay for Participation - DO NOT PAY this until after instructed to do so by the coaching staff. No student-athlete should pay this feel until after making the team. The cost this year is $125. Student-Athletes can provide a Free & Reduced Lunch Waiver to waive the participation fee. Please click here for more information.
IN-SEASON SPORTS - Volleyball & Cross County
OUT OF SEASON WORKOUTS - All sports
GAMES THIS WEEK:
- Volleyball - The volleyball games originally scheduled for Dec. 17 at Mooresville and Dec. 19 vs. West Charlotte have been postponed).
- Cross Country - Nov. 21st @ McAlpine