Butler High School Ticket to Play
All Butler High School student interested in participating on any sport team must complete the “Ticket to Play” process prior to participating in ANY team activity (preseason or tryouts).
This is a new process we have implemented for our athletic department to submit all required paperwork ELECTRONICALLY to the Athletic Department prior to tryouts and to participate in workouts.
To initiate the “Ticket to Play” process, please note the following:
1) Desktops/PC are best way to complete registration, mobile devices are not as reliable.
2) You will not be able to stop and save your registration, set aside 30-45 mins to complete registration. Note: ZIP DRIVE FILES DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE TWO REGISTRATIONS AT ONCE FOR SIBLINGS. EACH REGISTRATION IS SEPARATE. YOU CAN NOT SAVE AND COME BACK TO REGISTRATION, IT MUST BE COMPLETED ALL AT ONCE. SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN BACK ON, YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART THE ENTIRE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.
3) Click on Step 1 below (Do not use Internet Explorer as browser)
4) Create an athletic zone account this should be in the parents name. Then you can add student-athlete to the registration.
5) Have the following documents readily available to download a) valid physical b) two (2) proofs of residency - mortgage/deed/ or lease and gas/light or water bill within 30-45 days of payment) c) insurance information, d) Student ID #. (Please note that a physical is valid for 395 days per NCHSAA policy.)
6) Once complete registration you WILL receive an email notification, which indicates you have completed ALL required fields. No confirmation, indicates incomplete registration.
This process can ONLY be done online (we have done away with hard copy packets).
Deadlines to complete Ticket To Play registration for 2018-2019 school year are:
Thursday, July 25th by 5pm for Fall
Tuesday, October 20th by 5pm for Winter
Tuesday, February 12th by 5pm for Spring.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Butler High School Athletic Director, Chris Satterfield at firstname.lastname@example.org