11201 Old Statesville Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
Getting to know Stephany Murray-Gramlich!
1. What do you most enjoy about Volleyball?
The adrenaline rush you get when you make a great play and the quickness of the game.
2. How did you start playing?
I was around 10 years old and I wanted to try a new sport so my mom suggested volleyball because a lot of my friends were getting into it and I fell in love.
3. What do you hope to get out of volleyball in High School?
I want to learn how to be a better leader and build great friendships with my teammates.
4. Where do you hope to go to college and what do you want to study?
I'm hoping to go an Ivy League school or something with higher academics and I want to study pre-medicine.
5. How do you enjoy your free time outside of school and sports?
I spend time with my family and friends.
6. If you could do anything in the World what would it be?
I would rescue animals.
7. What is your dream job?
8. Who inspires you the most in life and why?
Emma Watson is my inspiration because she is a great feminist and has helped many people.
9. Which three movies are your favorite right now?
Harry Potter, Mulan, Sherlock Holmes
10. What is one surprising thing about you?
I am the tallest person in my family.
North Meck Athletics Boosters thank Dentistry of the Carolinas University for your support and sponsorship of North Meck Basketball vs Hopewell on January 31, 2014.
North Mecklenburg High School Athletic Boosters Club Sponsorship Opportunities
North Mecklenburg is the most established high school north of I-85 in the CMS system.
Opened in 1951 the school has strong community support among its alumni base and a diverse
student population. Eight team state championships and many individual state titles and 17
Partnering with North Mecklenburg Athletics
Sponsor Program Opportunities
NMHS Athletics Website
Premium Corporate Sponsor
For further details, contact Juan Lorenzo, President of North Meck Boosters @email@example.com
We hope your business will consider partnering with
North Mecklenburg Athletics.